<body> eville's
Photobucket
Saturday, March 18, 2006
band yes
went back to band today. but met nadillah at noon before going to school. she has got motive, you see. I met felicia at bukit batok interchange so that we can go to band together. I was late, but still on the same bus as liangjie, ms wendy and huimin and band members, haha, so I wasnt that late afterall. kelvin din turn up, I dont know what happen to him, but I seriously dont want to give up on him either. ms wendy hafta look after the pit percussionists in the music room so I went to the field with ms toh, haha, I called her christine lah. mr hong was on re-service, boo. the practice started atrociously ( band members dont hit me and continue reading please) but ms wendy came down and help, haha, the difference was obvious. they improved greatly at the end of the practice. I'm under the sun for the whole day but I felt great now. havent been under the sun for this long lah, haha. I think all of the members done well today, though not very well lah, haha. I was touched when felicia refused to stop playing when her lips are bleeding, and rafidah refused to rest when she almost had an asthma attack. but I think there's still room for improvement if they want their award, haha. then we had bbq after that. I think thats not really a bbq lah, all cooked food, only two hundreds satays for us to "play", boo! the bbq pit was far too small. the bbq supposed to end at 10pm. but everyone just went home after they finished eating. no one bothers to bbq, haha, only some super join-in-the-fun people stayed and play, haha. when we want to eat, there's no more plates, I wondered loudly,"they eat plates or they eat food.." (there's still a lot of food left) so we took a big tray and dump some food in and we eat, when we decided that we can never finish, ms toh suggested that we will just hafta to play games, and the one who lost will hafta eat. I think I lost about ten times in a row. boo. so bloated now. then we went to mac to talk and have some drinks and desserts. nice day to sum up. =)

posted by eville;yunpeng at 4:43 PM `

Comments: Post a Comment
tagboard



friends

Aizat
Charmaine
Chun Hao
Clement
Denise
Felicia
Fengru
Geralyn
Hermione
Jie Sheng
Jocelyn
Jolene
Joshua
Jovina
Kai Kee
Karen
Li Juan
Meiko
Min Min
Ming Zhi
Nadillah
NGPriest
Salehah
Salim
Sin Yee
TsingXiu
Wei Wen
Wendy
Winnie
XinFang
Xin Hui
Xiujing
xSmiles
Yi Yuan
Zac
Zihui


links

30th Band NCOs `04
My Friendster
YIMB forum/group
YIMB pictures


wishlist

Your wishes are mine.


archives

May 2005


June 2005


July 2005


August 2005


September 2005


October 2005


November 2005


December 2005


January 2006


February 2006


March 2006


April 2006


May 2006


June 2006


July 2006


August 2006


September 2006


October 2006


December 2006


January 2007


February 2007


March 2007


April 2007


May 2007


June 2007


July 2007


August 2007


September 2007


October 2007


November 2007


December 2007


January 2008


February 2008


March 2008


April 2008


May 2008


June 2008


July 2008


August 2008


September 2008


October 2008


December 2008


January 2009


February 2009


March 2009


April 2009


May 2009


June 2009


July 2009


August 2009


September 2009


October 2009


November 2009


December 2009


January 2010


February 2010


March 2010


April 2010


May 2010


June 2010


July 2010