<body> eville's
Photobucket
Thursday, February 23, 2006
unlucky events
I had never never never imagine my day would be this unlucky.

I had a terrible dream (again) this morning. then I recieved a call from my sis asking if I'm free this afternoon so I can go for the training at her clinic. Reached there, during lunchtime, we went to the temple behind bugis street to return the angbao my sis "borrow" last year. and to "borrow" angbao for this year. halfway through, heavy rain came pouring down so sudden, all of the people were pushing here and there. then we went back to tiong bahru plaza to have our lunch and we went to the face shop to look at cosmetics and stuff. I'm not very interested, accompanying my sis obviously. then she was so attracted to a perfume and she psycho me, throughout the working hours in the clinic, to buy so that we can share. I'm easily influenced, so I agreed. we then went back to the shop after work, and I bought a brush for her, the perfume and a bottle of nail polish. she bought a sleeping mask. we then went to IKEA to look around. bought some stuff for our room and for the clinic. then we took the taxi home. the horrible part of my day came. on the cab, I suddenly remember that we actually forgot about a paper bag with my sis' skirt, all the stuff we bought at the face shop and some personal items which all sums up worth 100 over bucks! we asked the driver to go back to IKEA and search for the bag, cant find it. however, on our way home, we both had the feeling that we might be able to find it afterall. so, we went all the way back to IKEA again. search all the rubbish bins like some idiot. one of the security then told us that the bag was taken away by two men and a woman. we are devastated.

My sis boyfriend then came and sent us home. since we were broke. I'm still in an unbelievable manner. all seems to be a nightmare. 100 over bucks! I cant imagine that happened to me (I dont have to, since it happened) you will also be in a shock after having a hole burnt in your pocket. hence, I shall learn hard so that I can work in the clinic and earn all my loss back. '_'

posted by eville;yunpeng at 4:09 PM `

Comments: Post a Comment
tagboard



friends

Aizat
Charmaine
Chun Hao
Clement
Denise
Felicia
Fengru
Geralyn
Hermione
Jie Sheng
Jocelyn
Jolene
Joshua
Jovina
Kai Kee
Karen
Li Juan
Meiko
Min Min
Ming Zhi
Nadillah
NGPriest
Salehah
Salim
Sin Yee
TsingXiu
Wei Wen
Wendy
Winnie
XinFang
Xin Hui
Xiujing
xSmiles
Yi Yuan
Zac
Zihui


links

30th Band NCOs `04
My Friendster
YIMB forum/group
YIMB pictures


wishlist

Your wishes are mine.


archives

May 2005


June 2005


July 2005


August 2005


September 2005


October 2005


November 2005


December 2005


January 2006


February 2006


March 2006


April 2006


May 2006


June 2006


July 2006


August 2006


September 2006


October 2006


December 2006


January 2007


February 2007


March 2007


April 2007


May 2007


June 2007


July 2007


August 2007


September 2007


October 2007


November 2007


December 2007


January 2008


February 2008


March 2008


April 2008


May 2008


June 2008


July 2008


August 2008


September 2008


October 2008


December 2008


January 2009


February 2009


March 2009


April 2009


May 2009


June 2009


July 2009


August 2009


September 2009


October 2009


November 2009


December 2009


January 2010


February 2010


March 2010


April 2010


May 2010


June 2010


July 2010