I'm slow. but nevertheless, to wish all happy valentine's day. I'm dateless as usual, unless you count "going to hermione's house for a nap when intending to have a chat" was a date. and of course, happy friendship day to all! =) I'm sorry that I'm slow, all because I wasnt able to snatch the computer from my sister last night even though I did not reach home late.
The whole of my mind had been attacked so many times yesterday with the sentence "what if I failed again" which is immedialately crossed out following with the sentence "you have made your decision, so stop thinking about it" I'm going to be senile soon on this rate. I've also found out that I wasnt able to complete simple quadratic equations now. but, it's alright. I can always practice.
P.S. you guys are allowed to do anything you like when you find me on the verge of giving up or something. and please, slap me hard.