Vomiting and fever had made me unhealthy to blog for the past few days. together with the anxiety and worry-ness, and the dream of "couldnt find my school uniform and ended up wearing nun's suit to school" '_'
It was sad. BUT, expected for several subjects. and I'm proud of poa, as I did promise to mdm wai, I would retake if I didnt secure a B3, as I had done so. however, the resulting was atrocious. and I'm not as evil as to spoil you people' mood while happily reading through blogs by posting it here '_' (I know you people are mumbling,"excuses..") the results were just surprising, except for food and nutrition which I got a D7, got home and got shouted by my dad when I've suggested something, and to stop the nagging goes on, I decided to plug my ears with smooth music. I'm very very lost now, as to what to do with my life, with nothing to make me goes on now. few options to make, which is the best for me?