My past few days are weird, at least to me, it is. It's horrible, firstly, on sunday night, I had a dream of being forced getting married with a relative whom I dont even know him (something to do with he's dying soon and he cant find a bride, so I became one) I know it sounds dumb, I dont even know why I had such a weird dream. then the next day, I dreamed of hermione, mr hong, liangjie and zhiwen. I know it's weird too, something to do with SYF I think, dont remember. when I told hermione and ms wendy on the bus about my dream and that they can be continued as long as I'm awake less than 2 minutes (a girl standing nearby was laughing at my exclaim, I knew she is) and as I'm eager to see what happened in the end, I almost woke up late everyday.
When we decided to go back to band on monday, we as in me and hermione. All because she's dressed so gracefully, I cant help but to dress in something better. okay, we actually wore skirt back to band. I know it's weird. but lucky we werent helping them in formations. just taking care of the sec ones, quite fun actually;we had a great time.
speaking of imaginations, my imaginations are coming true anytime now. It's weird again, for example, I went to buy oyster sauce for my mum (as requested) an hour or so ago. I had a sudden image that I might just drop the bottle and break it. I wouldnt imagine something like that because I'm usually more careful with glass bottles. but I did drop it on the floor without meaning to (lucky the glass was quite thick) though it didnt break.
P.S. I wanna learn tarot cards!