My past two days were BORED. okay, people, please try to imagine life without friends in contact with you! I guess I always seems to be invisible to my friends, or (as I have been reflecting the past few days) do I have friends at all? I am not anti-social, people. but it's just seems that I do not have friends at all, only in time of crisis, you will know whats the best or the worst of you. blah. I dont know what I talking about. Ignore me, ignore me. alright, for those who know, my luck had been so rotten that I guess I owned the worst luck in singapore (I'm trying not to exaggerate, haha) friendster horoscope said my luck will soon turn better. I starts to believe, but shallnt be too happy first. shall wait and see more. =)
p.s. I dreamed of yimb getting a gold in syf`06 last night. it seems so real. so real that I hope it's true. '_'