yea, things are no longer the same as before. I'm fired from the job and the reason given was "not suitable". However, I knew it perfectly well it was because I'm dumb as I have been told useless by the boss. how great. a job and ruin a friendship thats, supposedly ; well, I just din expect something like that to happen. I thought everything's going out fine, when I'm actually digging my own grave. haha, but well, come on! This is my first job and if I cant handle this, I cant survive life. however, I actually have this phobia of getting a job now. it's all simple when you said,"this is not end of the world, you will get over it." well, said is easier than do. I WILL definitely get over it, but it's a matter of time. no doubt denying it has done great damage to me. it will do the same to you, when you had been called dumb over and over again. and again, it's not about submitting yourself to fate and to others' comments, but forced to face the truth of what you were, what you are.
P.S. prom photos are done and uploaded. free to get them from me anytime when I'm online. =)
gonna miss them.