weeeeeeeee~ as all of you can see, my new year pic! haha. once again, happy new year `06! my mummy was here again, hoping that i would tell her what happened between my sis and her dear friends, but what can I say? everything ended when this new year starts. hope she wont nag at me again to make me tell her what happened. haha, anyways, I saw a big fat dead lizard near my kitchen basin this morning (brenna, are you looking at this?) and I screamed like I've never scream before. haha, ms sandy wong told me on prom night. she said taking private O is never easy. she advised me not to risk my year away. I'm always this easy to let people influence my decision. once again, I'm considering, should i retake? I want to give myself this chance to prove to myself that I can do well, if I believe I can. now I hope, nothing, nothing will come into my way to make me reconsider my decision in this brand new year. nothing, nothing at all. (what exactly am I thinking about? blah blah)