Alright, yes, went to some job interview today with Hermione. It's not even interview, We just went there, note down our name, contacts and address (on no proper form, which means not formal at all) and we are done with everything. We are selling candies, for uncle tidbits. So please drop by causeway point and get yourselves some sweet stuff okay? haha. alright, before that, we went to sch to give the letters for eagles award(mine) and bursary(hermione's, is it so?) as promised. We also went to band for a super, duper short visit. nothing much other than that i supposed.
I miss school. I miss 4E3. I miss you people, my classmates. I miss azmeer's teasing. I miss mdm Wai's "FOCUS ON THE BIG THINGS IN LIFE", I miss Brenna's artistic drawing on textbooks, I miss mrs Soh's nagging, I miss miss wong's shouting, I miss the "PENG" shouting of teasing my name from the guys, I miss the library. I miss everything about yusof ishak.
It just seems so weird to me when I knew everyone else were at school, while I'm at home. It seems so weird to see all my friends in band wearing school uniform while I'm holding on to some visitor pass.
P.S. to all! stop bugging me for the prom night photos! I will automatically send them to you people when I got the cable from my aunt. so, now, get off me!