Firstly, happy cny people! =)
Okay now, let me elaborate how lucky I am on friday, or should it be saturday, because it's past midnight. I went to get my pay (finally!) and I went to look for my sis so we could go home together. I dont know when and where, but I found out I dropped my pay when I'm almost back home. alright, I panic. then I decided to go all the way back to toh guan from jurong east (walk back, mind you) ooh, I cant believe it. normal people will not open up an envelope on the floor past midnight, but I dont even know where I left it. I might even drop it on the bus when I'm on the way to look for my sis. so, I tried my luck, and I found it. In the midst of a carpark, haha, I'm lucky eh. lols.
and people, good news! I finally tidied up my table! haha, on the new year eve. and now, my nose look so swollen because I sneezed about hundred over times. hell. had a scrumptious reunion dinner at my 4th uncle house. and of course, how can I forgot, I love my new bedsheet because it has stars all over. okay, I intended to get a plain lime green one as I got a purple one and a blue one in previous years. okay, so I cant get a plain one. I chose this green one with white stars and swirls. haha, make me felt that I will have weird dreams everyday. lols.
didnt went out at all today, so weird. =)