<body> eville's
Photobucket
Saturday, January 21, 2006
did a great thing
Not praising, but I'm so glad I did something great yesterday. Went back to band with chunhao yesterday after accompany my sis to the blood test. Of course to check if justice was done. This comes with a little story for everyone.
After one of the band practice I went back during the school vacation, I went to take a look at the band medals in the cupboard (as I always do) while getting eagles, but the medals were gone and was replaced with a photo. while waiting for the clerk to get the documents done, I sat down on the sofa beside the cupboard, and there it is, STACK up to support the photo.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The military band was not much recognised for its presence in school as it's achievements was not as well done as others. however, no matter how important the photo is, I do not think that the school band deserve such treatment. at least we did get a silver, I know it isnt good enough for the school, but again, we do not deserve such treatment.
I did speak to mrs wan, our vice principal, after suggested by xinfang that the medals should be removed from that position. she agreed, and she said she will see to it. however, she might be too busy and that slipped out of her mind.

I told ms poh yesterday, she claimed that she has been looking for the medals too. she told mdm aishah (the clerk) and finally the medals were removed from the postition. and to make ms poh happy, she put it in the middle of cupboard, high and notice-able.

and I'm so deeply in love with this
Image hosting by Photobucket
though I do not know what to do with it. haha
went to band, they were practising. not perfect, but improving. hope it doesnt stop there. work hard, members! (as if any were looking in here)

posted by eville;yunpeng at 7:55 AM `

Comments: Post a Comment
tagboard



friends

Aizat
Charmaine
Chun Hao
Clement
Denise
Felicia
Fengru
Geralyn
Hermione
Jie Sheng
Jocelyn
Jolene
Joshua
Jovina
Kai Kee
Karen
Li Juan
Meiko
Min Min
Ming Zhi
Nadillah
NGPriest
Salehah
Salim
Sin Yee
TsingXiu
Wei Wen
Wendy
Winnie
XinFang
Xin Hui
Xiujing
xSmiles
Yi Yuan
Zac
Zihui


links

30th Band NCOs `04
My Friendster
YIMB forum/group
YIMB pictures


wishlist

Your wishes are mine.


archives

May 2005


June 2005


July 2005


August 2005


September 2005


October 2005


November 2005


December 2005


January 2006


February 2006


March 2006


April 2006


May 2006


June 2006


July 2006


August 2006


September 2006


October 2006


December 2006


January 2007


February 2007


March 2007


April 2007


May 2007


June 2007


July 2007


August 2007


September 2007


October 2007


November 2007


December 2007


January 2008


February 2008


March 2008


April 2008


May 2008


June 2008


July 2008


August 2008


September 2008


October 2008


December 2008


January 2009


February 2009


March 2009


April 2009


May 2009


June 2009


July 2009


August 2009


September 2009


October 2009


November 2009


December 2009


January 2010


February 2010


March 2010


April 2010


May 2010


June 2010


July 2010