I'm so lazy to blog for the past few days. However, I thought if i dont blog today, I seems not to have a chance to blog. My past days are alright, as usual, bored and plain. It seems like without school and without my dear friends, my life is just as plain as water. Went to the Soka Association band concert yesterday, along with hermione who brought me there. There's 3 different bands, a boys band, a girls band and a combine of boys and girls which is SWE, the band I went to few weeks ago. The concert was alright, I did enjoy myself.
I started to dread sleeping again. Horrible dreams were back in my life, and it's getting more and more horrible and bloody. Bloody not in the sense of people being murdered or died or whatever, just bloody which I can no longer recall. And to ensure everyone, I havent been watching horrible murder show. Drop it, hope I can get a better sleep tonight.
It does hurt and worrys me sometimes, when I see the band under such circumstances. When mr hong tried to convince me that the band is improving greatly, I'm easily convinced (because he's very good at convincing), but a closer look, they didnt really improved alot. A lot more to go, and less than 4 months left. Secondary one CCA recruitment day had changed from last friday to this wednesday, and as I'm starting work tomorrow, I wasnt able to help out as intended in the first place. Just finished wrapping up biscuits as souvenirs for sec ones at my house with mr hong, ms wendy and xinfang. hence, I would not feel guilty for not helping out after I promised that I will.
Wish me luck for the very busy job tomorrow (told by hermione) and I would wish the band luck for a very successful recruitment.