=) my first celebration for Christmas yesterday, with the teletubbies. We met at causeway point. But I met Felicia on the bus to wrap her present. We all agreed on preparing one present each to exchange. How weird, imagine if I am the one who got Felicia's present, I wrap it and I unwrap it. We had lunch at Jack's Place after considering Swensens and Seoul Garden. haha, we had the Christmas lunch set. There are three main courses. Huimin and Tsingxiu had the turkey set, Felicia and Kelvin had the steak set while me and Shirley had the grilled fish set. We had ham cream soup and mango pudding for desserts. Here's the menu.

ham cream soup

garlic bread that come with the soup

turkey set

steak set

grilled fish set

mango pudding with strawberry
We exchanged our presents while having desserts. In the end, I got Kelvin's present, Kelvin got Huimin's present, Huimin got Tsingxiu's present, Tsingxiu got Felicia's present, Felicia got Shirley's present and Shirley got mine. alright, all of us were satisfied.
After lunch, we went to take neoprints.

my present.

huimin's present.

waiting, waiting.

our neoprints!
We went to bugis after that. Kelvin went to meet his friend. Felicia, tsingxiu and Shirley left shortly. While waiting for Hermione to join us, me and huimin walk around seiyu. On level 3, there is this mini arcade. Me and huimin went in to take a look. In the end, we played a few games and it remind us of our childhood.


challenging. to hit and step the red buttons anytime when it is lighted.

to scoop the flying balls and put them in the small honey jar. pretty challenging as well.

to hit the crabs.

the ticket we earned look like this. we earned 31 of it.

we exchanged 3 packs of yupi yummy bears with 30 tickets.
After Hermione arrived, we went to have dinner at food court. All three of us had handmade noodles.

And we had guylian chocolates and mos burger's ichigo bliss for desserts. haha


For the very first time, I found the fountain outside parco bugis unusually attracting.

On the way home, I directed Hermione to the wrong bus stop. We took the wrong direction and we landed up at kallang. My mind worked weirdly last night. I sorta thought that we didn't board the bus at bugis and when the bus was at lavender area, I thought we were on the right track. How dumb can I get? Weird.
ooh yah, and MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! HOHOHO...
acknowledgements: the photos are from huimin. thanks loads! =)