<body> eville's
Photobucket
Thursday, December 22, 2005
accessories
For the past few days, I've been shopping for accessories more than i need. I did not go out with the motive to get anything. The accessories just caught my eyes and i had to buy them.

I went to lot one shopping centre with susien after work on monday. We went to look at prom night dress and she said she bought one there on sunday. We then went to look at earrings. We chose one each for ourselves at Ice Lemon Tee and as the price is 3 for $10. We got one for ourselves and I got one for nad. Susien got a pair of snowflakes-like earrings, i got a pair of stars-like earrings and a pair of fishbones-like earrings for nad. Then something interesting caught susien's eyes. She saw an D.I.Y calendar and wanted to buy one. It's interesting as it's like those lego toys and you can fix the calendar on your own for each month. We got one each.

Went to xinfang's house to look for szehan and her sis after work yesterday. After szehan and her sis went home, we went to have dinner at greenridge shopping centre and went to bukit panjang to look at rings. xinfang was addicted to buying clothes and we went to walk around. xinfang bought a shell-like accessories at Ice Lemon Tee, a black shirt at MM1, a white t shirt at I.P. zone. We got a star necklace each at the stall beside the escalator and I got a pair of stars earrings. I'm addicted to stars earrings. I intended to get a ring but my fingers are so fat and it cant fit in. I wanted to get a stars bracelet to match up for but it's either too big or too small. it's okay. FATE. haha

No work today. I'm on leave. I'm glad. Because I do not have to get scolded for no good reason. and I do not have to smile unnecessarily. Just got back from the temple after praying. I hope today would be a nicer day then the past few days.

ooh yah. and congratulations to all of the N level students who got their satisfying results. cheers to rizuan who got topped for normal technical in my school. =)

posted by eville;yunpeng at 7:12 AM `

Comments: Post a Comment
tagboard



friends

Aizat
Charmaine
Chun Hao
Clement
Denise
Felicia
Fengru
Geralyn
Hermione
Jie Sheng
Jocelyn
Jolene
Joshua
Jovina
Kai Kee
Karen
Li Juan
Meiko
Min Min
Ming Zhi
Nadillah
NGPriest
Salehah
Salim
Sin Yee
TsingXiu
Wei Wen
Wendy
Winnie
XinFang
Xin Hui
Xiujing
xSmiles
Yi Yuan
Zac
Zihui


links

30th Band NCOs `04
My Friendster
YIMB forum/group
YIMB pictures


wishlist

Your wishes are mine.


archives

May 2005


June 2005


July 2005


August 2005


September 2005


October 2005


November 2005


December 2005


January 2006


February 2006


March 2006


April 2006


May 2006


June 2006


July 2006


August 2006


September 2006


October 2006


December 2006


January 2007


February 2007


March 2007


April 2007


May 2007


June 2007


July 2007


August 2007


September 2007


October 2007


November 2007


December 2007


January 2008


February 2008


March 2008


April 2008


May 2008


June 2008


July 2008


August 2008


September 2008


October 2008


December 2008


January 2009


February 2009


March 2009


April 2009


May 2009


June 2009


July 2009


August 2009


September 2009


October 2009


November 2009


December 2009


January 2010


February 2010


March 2010


April 2010


May 2010


June 2010


July 2010