<body> eville's
Photobucket
Thursday, November 03, 2005
who knows
I couldnt blog what happen the past few days as I really got no memories of what had been going on. What I can remember is that me and qianen and friends which includes brenna, shawn went to study at jurong point mac quite often the past few days before 30th of oct. We went to qianen's house on 31st of oct as we agreed that we shall study there. To prevent us from being late, qianen made a bet with me and brenna. Brenna is supposed to reach her house before 7am and earn $15 if she managed to do that. I am supposed to reach her house at 1022am [around there] as I cant remember the exact time to earn $10. I managed to do that, so do brenna. but as I owe qianen $8, I only managed to earn $2. hahaa. It's okay, at least i'm not late. brenna studied chinese and me and qianen studied maths. we had spaghetti for lunch. cooked by qianen, edible, I can say. haha.

-->31st october. the rest are having chinese O level that day so I went out to study with yilin instead. after that, we felt that we cant concentrate anymore so I went to her house. in the end, I watched the designer show at her house, 10pm on monday, channel 5. a great nice show. catch it next monday everyone. it ends at 11pm and I decided to walk to imm as it is quite near to wait for my mummy and sis to be released from their work.

-->1st nov. happy deepavali everyone. boring day for me as usual. went to imm with chunhao to look for my mummy. den we went to bukit panjang plaza to get something. we finally sat down and study a little until it's time for home. we walk past the VCD shop and there is this madagascar movie. we watched a little. simply hilarious. haha. we both got addicted to the movie very quickly.

-->2nd nov. went back to school to look for mdm wai and friends. asked some question and we left the school for lunch at the coffeeshop. den we sat at the void deck to study. i den met chunhao to come my house after we rent the madagascar movie from the rental shop. but it's rented to people. so we got shark tale instead. i need to reach home early to look after my cousin as my mummy is working. i fed her dinner which make me so angry as she kept running about and wouldnt sit down. den i bathe her and she went home shortly. on the phone with nadillah at 1130pm after i bathed. we are now having more fun on phone as we know we can joke around. she's a great friend. haha.

life is as boring for you and me. who knows that i am so stupid. instead of working hard, here i am again, procrastinating. i'm not going to make it through O level. i knew it. as i'm not prepared. i dont know what i can do now. i think i will just try my best and let nature take its course.

posted by eville;yunpeng at 3:38 PM `

Comments:
u can de! believe in yourself
 
Post a Comment
tagboard



friends

Aizat
Charmaine
Chun Hao
Clement
Denise
Felicia
Fengru
Geralyn
Hermione
Jie Sheng
Jocelyn
Jolene
Joshua
Jovina
Kai Kee
Karen
Li Juan
Meiko
Min Min
Ming Zhi
Nadillah
NGPriest
Salehah
Salim
Sin Yee
TsingXiu
Wei Wen
Wendy
Winnie
XinFang
Xin Hui
Xiujing
xSmiles
Yi Yuan
Zac
Zihui


links

30th Band NCOs `04
My Friendster
YIMB forum/group
YIMB pictures


wishlist

Your wishes are mine.


archives

May 2005


June 2005


July 2005


August 2005


September 2005


October 2005


November 2005


December 2005


January 2006


February 2006


March 2006


April 2006


May 2006


June 2006


July 2006


August 2006


September 2006


October 2006


December 2006


January 2007


February 2007


March 2007


April 2007


May 2007


June 2007


July 2007


August 2007


September 2007


October 2007


November 2007


December 2007


January 2008


February 2008


March 2008


April 2008


May 2008


June 2008


July 2008


August 2008


September 2008


October 2008


December 2008


January 2009


February 2009


March 2009


April 2009


May 2009


June 2009


July 2009


August 2009


September 2009


October 2009


November 2009


December 2009


January 2010


February 2010


March 2010


April 2010


May 2010


June 2010


July 2010