I really really know my mistake now. haiz. the results of not studying = no enjoyment! today was the last torture of the continuously three days of chinese mock tests in school.. I almost sleep at every test. haiz. no resilience I guess. can't control, jus hope it wont happen during o level chinese. i can't imagine the consequences. haha. no matter I tink I can get A or nt, I will, I need, and I have to try. can't give up now. the only way of not going to retest again is to get an A, according to my teacher, and it seems almost impossible, to mie generally. haha. i'm just plain lously lah, no point denying. right. now! events coming up, *drum roll* JUBILATION! lols. haha. alright, I know I can't have anything else on mind except fer my chinese o level, but I cant help it. jubilations jubilations *chant*